You Can lose Weight through Reiki Healing Session Like Christina Aguilera.
Christina Aguilera’s weight loss is down reportedly due to Reiki sessions.
The ‘Fighter’ singer has recently unveiled a new, much slimmer figure after losing 30lbs and credits her new body to practicing the spiritual healing technique.
A source told the National Enquirer: ”It’s a Japanese method for healing the body, emotions, mind and spirit. Christina also credits a low-carb diet and yoga workouts for her new look, but Reiki puts her mind in a good place and gives her the discipline to eat healthy and maintain weight loss. She sees a Reiki mater for private sessions three times a week.”
‘The Voice’ USA judge, 32, has previously said she feels ”refreshed” by her weight loss because she’s been able to spend more time with her five-year-old son Max.
She said: ”I got to have, finally, a break and spend some time with my son … being able to breathe and have time away outside of the camera and get to the nitty-gritty of all things real and personal [allowed me to come] back refreshed.’
There are countless ways and therapies to lose weight; Reiki therapy is yet another. Reiki is different in a way that it does not essentially require medicines, physical exercise, running on the road or regular visits to the gym etc. One can use it at home sitting or lying in any comfortable position. A bit of physical exercise will certainly be of help but is not the essential part of Reiki treatment. Regular Reiki treatment automatically improves the metabolization, modifies eating habits according to requirement of the body, reduces the fat and thus results in improved health. Reiki treatment can be done in two ways; either through learning Reiki and carrying out self treatment or getting treatment from a Reiki practitioner. Since Reiki or any other therapy for weight loss is not a quick fix, it would take time according to extent of imbalance to give noticeable results. Thus getting treatment from a practitioner might turn out to be quite expensive. So, the option of learning and self treatment would probably be better.
Here’s some tips that may help you in your pursuit.
1. Always Reiki your food. Intend that healing energy is discharged in your body as the food is digested and burned, and that it helps you become healthier, happier, and that it makes your body stronger.
2. Love your body. Tell yourself “I love my body” and notice how that makes you feel. If you feel any resistance, relax, take a “step back”, and just let it be. Allow yourself not to love your body, just for a short while. Then start the flow of Reiki and bring in feelings of peace. Repeat until you sense you’re done for now, and resume later if you feel it helps.
3. Drink plenty of Reiki water. Aim that it gets into your body and cleans it. Say may this water remove the toxins that do not serve me or my body anymore.
4. Write on a piece of paper an affirmation that resonates well with you and has a positive message. Such as I am losing weight in the healthiest possible manner, at the most appropriate pace, for the highest good of myself and those around me. Keep this paper with you, and send energy to it daily, even multiple times a day. Make free use of Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen.
5. Use a yellow crystal, such as citrine, tiger’s eye, golden topaz etc, charge it with energy, and place it on your solar plexus chakra. And then keep sending energy to this chakra. The solar plexus chakra deals with your will power, and this exercise will balance it, giving you extra determination and drive if you need it.
Reiki self-practice Kudos to Christina Aguilera for taking good care of herself.
But not everyone can receive Reiki treatment three times a week, or even once a week. That’s why learning Reiki self-practice is such a smart investment. Anyone who wants to can learn to practice Reiki self-treatment for a one-time fee, in a group First degree Reiki class of around 10 hours. (You will also learn to practice Reiki informally — not professionally — on family, friends, and pets.) Once you learn how to practice Reiki, you can give yourself a Reiki treatment every day. People often practice Reiki in bed, while waking up or falling asleep. Daily Reiki treatment lowers your baseline stress and helps your system function more efficiently. An early benefit is that people start sleeping better, so important for weight management. Research shows that people who are tired eat more.
Reiki and emotional eating
Besides your daily Reiki self-treatment, you can practice a few moments of Reiki self-care to balance yourself anytime you feel the urge toward emotional eating. You know how hard it is not to eat when an emotional freight train is building steam within you. Reiki self-practice calms those emotions quickly, and brings a sense of inner spaciousness and alignment with yourself. As you feel comforted, the desire to overeat subsides. When you feel balanced, you feel better about yourself, more motivated to take better care of yourself.
Reiki is safe
Because Reiki practice is balancing, and because the touch is very light, not at all manipulative, you don’t need a prescription or doctor’s permission to receive Reiki treatment or learn to practice Reiki self-care.